- M.S. in Computer Science, KAIST, 2017
Advisor: Dr. Younghee Lee
- B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering, Ewha Womans University, 2015
Summa Cum Laude
- A Novel Sensitivity Metric For Mixed-Precision Quantization With Synthetic Data Generation
Donghyun Lee*, Minkyoung Cho*, Seungwon Lee, Joonho Song, and Changkyu Choi (*: equal contribution)
IEEE ICIP 2021
- Contextual Relationship-based Activity Segmentation on an Event Stream in the IoT Environment with Multi-user Activities
Minkyoung Cho, Younggi Kim, Younghee Lee
ACM M4IoT 2016 - Workshop on Middleware for Context-Aware Applications in the IoT
- Proactive patrol dispatch surveillance system by inferring mobile trajectories of multiple intruders using binary proximity sensors
Dahee Jung, Minkyoung Cho, Omprakash Gnawali, HyungJune Lee
IEEE INFOCOM 2016
- A VC-based Joint Account Operation Scheme for Mobile Banking (Korean)
Mijin Kim, Minkyoung Cho, Aeyoung Kim, Sang-Ho Lee
Korea Computer Congress 2013
- “Appratus and Method for Channelwise Neural Network Compression”
Wonjo Lee, Youngmin Oh, and Minkyoung Cho
- Republic of Korea Patent Application No. 20200132151. Filed Oct 13, 2020.
- “Method for Zero-shot Pruning without Retraining”
Minkyoung Cho, Searom Choi, and Seungwon Lee
- Republic of Korea Patent Application No. 20200128136. Filed Oct 5, 2020.
- U.S. Patent Application No. 17/191954. Filed Mar 8, 2021.
- China Patent Application No. 202110246596.3. Filed Mar 5, 2021.
- “Method of Replacing Bilinear Interpolation with Depthwise Transposed Convolution”
Donghyeok Kwon and Minkyoung Cho
- Republic of Korea Patent Application No. 20200111842. Filed Apr 29, 2020.
- “A Method and An Apparatus for Performing Convolution Operations”
Songyi Han, Minkyoung Cho, and Seungwon Lee
- U.S. Patent Applicatio No. 16/897461. Filed Jun 10, 2020.
- Republic of Korea Patent Application No. 20190175484. Filed Dec 26, 2019.
- “Method and Apparatus for Performing Pruning of Neural Network”
Minkyoung Cho, Wonjo Lee, and Seungwon Lee
- Japan Patent Application No. 2020-146931. Filed Sep 1, 2020.
- U.S. Patent Applicatio No. 16/835532. Filed Mar 31, 2020.
- China Patent Application No. 202010175256. Filed Mar 13, 2020.
- Republic of Korea Patent Application No. 20190113527. Filed Sep 16, 2019.
- Research Intern, Under the supervision of Kang G. Shin @ The University of Michigan
Feb 2021 - Present
- Artificial Intelligence Researcher, Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT)
Mar 2018 - Present
- Graduate Research Assistant, Computer Networks Lab, KAIST
Mar 2015 - Feb 2017
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Intelligent Networked Systems Lab, Ewha Womans University
Nov 2013 - Dec 2014
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Security and Theory of Computing Lab, Ewha Womans University
Dec 2012 - Feb 2013